Monday, October 06, 2008

What the hell Google??

Thank you Google. Really.
As I remembered that I bothered including a traffic counter to this blog, I dug the password , and went on to verify the entries. At the top of the list, I noticed that my blog was referenced for the following research.

Obviously, our Japanese fellow was looking for a combat game's torrent. Most amusing being how Google bolded the game's name, which it usually does when at least one of the words in your query is found on the site in question (but it also fails a lot). OK, I did type the word torrent (OMG), and it was put in bold as well, but never the name of that frakin' game. I didn't even know it existed.
Same nonsense with this game. From Malaysia this time.

I don't know what's Google's magic super algorithm that makes them print money, but it's obviously broken.

.-.

No comments: